>> Tuesday, July 24, 2007
These are some of the things I need to complete before I can release another SeaPack version:
- Slow down or stop the rising of the submarines upon exit
- SeaBass: finish "URCHiN" mines (like swimming, powerful spidermines)
- SeaBass: redo collision
- SeaBass: finish skin
- DeepSix: Find out why Xilver's torpedo turrets aren't working.
- SeaBass: create smokescreen alternate weapon
- DeepSix: Add decorations & emitters ( i.e. underwater volcano)
- DeepSix: Create/model pieces for main- and final- bases
- (attempt to) fix weapon sights for Shortfin, Kraken, etc.
- loosen up the Shortfin's vertical firing limits
- Add strafing to all vehicles. It's not as realistic, but it'll be more fun - and necessary for tight maneuvers