Programming: unrecognized tag prefix or device filter asp

>> Friday, August 17, 2007

Stupid Visual Studio somehow reset my options today, causing great havoc and not allowing me to build.  It'd be nice if it gave me some kind of warning because I forget how to fix it in between the times that it goes through this bug.  To fix it, I changed my HTML Validation.  Choose Tools -> Options -> Text Editor -> HTML -> Validation, and change the Target to Internet Explorer 6.0

Stupid Visual Studio.

2 comments:

ustony 3:14 PM  

Scoured the net for last one-and-a-half days and at last I found this - thank you so much for sharing.

Winkyboy 3:36 PM  

Glad someone else found it useful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP